Want to play with a pro? You can in one of the PCCC’s nearly dozen pro-ams. Just us call at 417-887-3400.
(Full details at the end of this list)
July 11: Cardinals Care Pro-Am at Buffalo Ridge Golf Course in Branson, 9 a.m.
August 2: Bryan Properties Nighttime Golf Classic (not a pro-am) at Fremont Hills Country Club in Ozark
August 4: Betty & Bobby Allison’s Junior Pro-Am at Rivercut Golf Course in Springfield, 9 a.m.
August 5: Integrity Home Care Charities Pro-Am at LedgeStone Country Club in Branson, 8 a.m.
August 6: Energy and Education Pro-Am at LedgeStone Country Club, 9 a.m.
August 7: SRC Pro-Am at Highland Springs Country Club, 9 a.m.
August 8: Silver Dollar City Pro-Am at Buffalo Ridge Golf Course, 9 a.m.
August 8: Betty Allison’s Women’s Pro-Am at Millwood Golf and Racquet Club, 9 a.m.
August 9: Price Cutter Pro-Am at Highland Springs Country Club, 7:30 a.m for morning round and 1:30 p.m. for afternoon round
August 14: Ashley HomeStore Pro-Am at Millwood Golf and Racquet Club, 7:30 a.m. for morning round and 1:30 p.m for afternoon round
Each player receives lunch/dinner, use of golf carts as well as on-course beverages and snacks. Each player also receives a great golfer gift package and a team photo.
To sign up, call 417-887-3400.
- Foursome in Pro-Am
- Corporate ticket package
- Recognition in Spectator Guide with logo on Pro-Am page
- Recognition at Pro-Am event site & at Highland Springs Country Club during the Price Cutter Charity Championship presented by Dr Pepper
- Extra Golf Ball & Charity Auction tickets
- Pro-Am Gift Package
- Opportunity to play with a PGA Tour member
- Team photo
- Two Jackson Brothers of the South Ozark Club Badges to PCCC
- An invitation for two to the Golf Ball & Charity Auction
- Fun and competitive
- Played in five-person teams (four amateurs and one pro)
- Trophies awarded to the top three finishing teams in each Pro-Am
- Pro-Ams are handicapped (maximum of 21)
- The pro plays his own ball from tee to cup
- Each amateur player hits a drive … all players advance to best amateur drive … all players finish hole using their own ball
- Score used for each hole is the best of the pro player and best net amateur score
- Pro plays his own ball from tee to cup
- Each amateur player hits a drive … all players advance to best overall drive … all amateur players finish hole using the best amateur shot
- Score used for each hole is the best of the pro or amateur score